Here are my top five tips for working from home:
- Be awake. in voice and appearance! On any technology, your voice and appearance are amplified by the attention required to tele-meet. Treat your home work culture with the same respect required for office work culture.
- Keep your energy up!!!! Eat well, not overeating nor over-snacking. They’re not the same.
- Move yourself from distractions. Watch that movie on your own time. If your job doesn’t demand you watch the news, save it for breaks and off duty…especially if you lean to being depressed by it.
- Take breaks. It’s healthy and legal to do so!
- Go outside. Fresh air is not a distraction, it is vitamin giving…and we all can use a little more these days.